The entire world is stuck trying to figure out how to handle the coronavirus. Most business have shut down or are in some sort of altered state where they are open but offering services and products in a completely different way than normal. An example would be the...
A winning team at your side
Right now, attorneys, doctors, accountants, therapists and other professions are trying to figure out how to stay in contact with their customers and make sure that they are getting the very best service. Phone calls are not enough, and you need to understand that...
As the Coronavirus pushes everyone to stay at home instead of heading to the office, accountants, attorneys, marketing people and teachers must adapt. Some are more equipped than others for working at home but it’s still an adjustment for everyone. Along with a...
- Empire Legal Reporting Helps Attorneys Through The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Zoom Meetings Keep Attorneys Connected And Busy During Coronavirus Pandemic
- How Empire Legal Reporting Helps Attorneys Save Each Month
- Court Reporting and Interpreters Service in Fort Lauderdale
- Clean Executive Office Spaces and Getting Back to Work
- Blog on